Monday 12 September 2011

Holiday Preparedness Part 1


I think people are classified into two groups. Those who pack early and make sure they have absolutely everything they may need and those who don't (or the last minute 'I only need a change of clothes and a toothbrush and i'll get everything else some other time' person).

I am the former. I think it is because I get so excited at the possibility of going somewhere new or out of the ordinary that I want my trip to be awesome and not worry about having to wash clothes or that I have forgotten some important 'OMG I can't believe I forgot that' item.

Sooo having said that... I have already started packing for my 3 week trip to the US. It's in 4 weeks. Eeep. But at least i'll be able to cull all the stuff that I don't really need and have super streamlined luggage that i'll be able to fill with all my wonderful purchases! Hoorah!


No comments:

Post a Comment