Sunday 29 May 2011

Weekend Project: Table Runner

We recently bought a new dining table - dark brown wood with dark brown pleather chairs. It was looking very dark and brown all by itself so I used some spare fabric to make a table runner. Seeing as this was my first table runner and I didn't use a pattern, I don't think I've done too bad a job. Excuse the bad quality photos, the light isn't too great in my place!



I'm thinking of replacing the brown chairs with a lighter coloured ones to break up the dark silhouette. We are eventually replacing the gross beige speckled carpet with wood laminate flooring and painting the walls a very light grey/white. 

Don't ya just love succulents! I got this cute little potted arrangement from my local hardware store. I love the cute periwinkle blue/lilac glazed pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment