Sunday 1 May 2011

Preoccupied!

The last week has been a bit of a shamozzle for me as I was away for Easter and came home sick, hence why I haven't blogged for a while. Also, my camera is still being repaired so I haven't been able to do any more product photography. I spent today creating some new peices and have a few that I am chomping on the bit to shoot so I can get my new designs out in the big wide yonder! Good news though, my camera should be fixed and home by mid next week. 


I've also discovered Pinterest (or more correctly, I was invited) and am loving it! Search for theori  (or click the link) to see my profile and some of the prettiness and inspiration that I have found on this awesome site. Such a fabulous idea for brides, event planners, interior designers, fashionistas etc. LOVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment