Sunday 20 November 2011

New Design Goodness

I am feeling guilty for not posting for a while on actual 'theori' related activities, so i thought I would post some of my pendant making experiments (i'm brainstorming for my wedding jewellery!). These gorgeous improvised gem encrusted goodies were made this weekend from sterling silver and gemstones. I am not sure if I will list them as pendants or as finished necklaces... 

Oooh also, I have just placed an order for new gemstones and metals that are looking to be awesome! Can't wait to start designing new jewellery with new gemstones!

Amethyst, Moonstone, Citrine, Prenhite, Champagne Quartz, Clear Quartz and Glass Bead Large Pendant

 
Chalcedony, Apatite, Quartz, Champagne Quartz, Moonstone, Labradorite and Glass Bead Pendant

 

No comments:

Post a Comment